Here are 7 common errors made by first-time entrepreneurs. Learn them and when starting out, strive to stop them.
1. Willingness to satisfy everyone. The reality is that people who do not like your product or service will still be there. It will be a waste of time trying to satisfy them. Moreover, you will potentially lose consumers who appreciate your product for what it is when attempting to fulfill their whims. It is easy to do.
2. The Right Moment Waiting. It is a common belief that a better time to start exists. This moment, in reality, will never come. Now is the ideal moment to launch your venture. You merely miss the opportunities that might occur if you had started earlier by taking too long to release the product. The sooner you begin, the sooner you can appreciate the results of your job.
3. About impatience. Everything that’s worth doing takes years. So does the construction of a profitable company. From the very beginning, understand that your project is a long-term investment that takes time, commitment and creativity. Overnight, nothing worthwhile can be achieved. Learn to wait, then, work hard and persist. A virtue of long-term success is patience. This is what allows you to create great companies and to squeeze additional benefits from each chance.
4. Talking a lot, doing nothing. Eternal talks about why your business idea is the best and how it won’t take you far from the position you are now to change the world with it. Such talks usually wind up seeing you doing nothing. Your idea is not a company until it has matured, no matter how brilliant your idea is. You don’t have any point in talking about your company when you’re not ready to do it.
What is a trade license?
It is a Certification obtained by a corporation under the legal authority, Department of Economic Growth, to set up Setup general trading Business to practice the necessary business activity (DED). The certificate is given by the judiciary concerned and no business is authorized to engage in Dubai without the certification. DED, in accordance with funding from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, manages the legal procedures for trading licenses.
Various forms of Dubai trading licenses
Any organization is classified by DED under a particular category. This allows investors to enforce an acceptable procedure for the establishment of a business structure in Dubai. The groups of company forms that are predefined are:
- License for general trade
- License for Professional Trade
- License for commercial trading
- License in Industrial Trade
In Dubai, who wants a professional trading license?
- Consultancy of Management
- Control of Events
- Consultants in Marketing
- Forum of Businessmen
- Law firms and collaborators
Organizations of accounting
If you are planning to develop a food business in Dubai, Then, you should relax.. The food trading industry comes under that for sure, if we consider the top business platform in Dubai. There are also huge opportunities for the food trading sector, and business owners can freely trade with any individual in and outside the world. However, in order to get a meal, In UAE, there are certain rules for trading good items. The owners must ensure that adequate resources are available to carry and store food items and provide food transport facilities; crates, containers, such as dust smoke, etc., to protect against contamination.
Rules for food stuff trading license
- To remove contaminants, containers should be designed in such a way.
- The motor wants to be germ-free
- Proper partitions for food products must be available.
- Perseverance of food under proper temperature.
- Each container should have a monitoring system to monitor the temperature.
The documents that are to be submitted for the license are as follows:
- Shareholders’ passport replica
- If the shareholders are UAE citizens and have a visa or resident visa, the visa page must be sent.
- The company should receive NOC letters
- If a valid resident visa is open, it is also important to have an Emirates ID.